- Students who are on the second year of Bachelor studies and second year of Master degree studies are eligible to study abroad. Students who are on the first year of their Bachelor studies and first year of their Bachelor studies are eligible to trainship.
- Duration of traineship: minumum 60 days, maximum 90 days.
- Duration of mobility for studies: 150 days
- Mobility capital is equal to 12 months for each level of education (bachelor and master degree). At the West Pomeranian Business School mobility capital is equal to maximum 24 months (12 months for bachelor and 12 months for master students). This means, if student on the first year if Bachelor used 2 months for traineship, he is still eligible to 10 months of capital mobility within bachelor studies and 12 more months of capital mobility on master level studies.
- Recrutiment is conducted twice a year: in April and in November. We accept applications until the end of these months. It takes 14 days to announce the results (mid May, mid December).
- We give priority to those students who have never been a part of Erasmus+, who speak English fluently (TOEFL, B1), and who have average of at least 3,8.
- Grant calculation: days x flat rate unit. If mobility lasts shorter than full month: days x 1/30 flat rate unit for the full month.
- If students want to extend their stay:
- Erasmus+ coordinator needs to be informed and if extension is possible, annex will be made.
- Extension is possible without additional funds from Erasmus + (it will be called period of zero grant).
- Extension is not possible after the mobility is completed.
- Extension is possible only when mobility is not completed.
- If student decided to stay longer, without Erasmus+ coordinator permission, no additional funding will be provided.
- If mobility lasts shorter/longer than in agreement signed:
- more than 5 days: days need to be confirmed by transcript of records and by after mobility confirmation – grant will be recalculated
- if shorter than 5 days: grant will not be recalculated.
- In case of force majeure the amount of grant will be equal to actual duration of mobility.
- Language test proficiency is required for all students whose mobility lasts longer than 2 months:
- Tests are done through an online platform OLS.
- Access to above tests will be sent through email.
- Two tests will be given: before and after mobility. Second part of the grant will be transferred only when the test is filled and sent.
- All students are required to have European Healthcare Card or private healtcare insurance.
- Students should purchase liability and accident insurance.
- Graduates who completed their study are eligible for trainship within the first year after the completion.
|SMP – students going for trainship||Erasmus financing in euro per month|
|Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Sweden, Great Britain. Italy||600|
|Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Greece, Spain, Holland, Island, Luxemburs, Germany, Portugal, Slovenia, Turkey||500|
|Bulgaria, Estonia, Malta, FYROM, Lithuania, Lotva, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary||400|
|SMS – students going to study||Erasmus financing in euro per month|
|Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Sweden, Great Britain. Italy||500|
|Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Greece, Spain, Holland, Island, Luxemburs, Germany, Portugal, Slovenia, Turkey||400|
|Bulgaria, Estonia, Malta, FYROM, Lithuania, Lotva, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary||300|