When you are already in Poland you may apply for residence card.
What you need to prepare before:
- copy of all passport pages plus additional 3 copies of the page with picture,
- 4 passport pictures,
- 340 PLN to be transferred to:Urząd Miasta Szczecin
Wydział Podatków i Opłat Lokalnych
Pl. Armii Krajowej 1
70 – 456 Szczecin
20 1020 4795 0000 9302 0277 9429Title of the transfer ”za wydanie zezwolenia na zamieszkanie na pobyt czasowy na terytorium RP”
- A guaranteed place of accomodation (rental agreeement),
- documents confirming posession of financial means
- healthcare insurance confirmation
- confirmation of studies from the university
- confirmation of tuition fees payment from the university
- Now you are ready to book online visit : http://rezerwacja.zuw.szczecin.pl/
To print application for temporary residence card
All documents to be filled out to be picked from:
Wały Chrobrego 4, Szczecin
If it is difficult for you to book an online visit, please send your application via regular registered mail to Voivodship office and wait for them to mail you with appointment date. However, you are responsible for sending all required documents. If something is missing, you will not be informed about any appointments.
To find out about your status, you may go to voivodship office every day. The lines open at 7 AM. Please be patient, as the li ne may be long.
Keep in mind, that we do not take any responsibility on the status of your case but we are happy to help you.