- Application procedure takes place only through application platform
- Fill out personal information
- Add your educational documents. When we verify your application, you may either receive feedback (something is missing) or conditional acceptance. In case your application does not meet our demands, you will receive failed notice. Verification process may take up to 5 business days.
- You will be issued invoices: one for application fee and one for tuition fee. After all fees are paid (it takes up to 5 business days to receive the payment), you will be issued acceptance letter. After fees are received, we will issue your letter within 2 business days.
- You are ready for visa interview. Please find out at the Embassy, what documents are needed for visa purposes. Sometimes, you may need confirmation of accomodation or original documents. Therefore, we need to know about it at least 3 weeks before your visa interview. There are some countries, where waiting for visa interview is very long (over a month). Therefore, we suggest booking an interview visit before you receive Acceptance letter from us. Please check, whether original documents are needed. We will send originals to you only upon request. Also, upon request only, an email will be sent to your Embassy to confirm that you are accepted to the West Pomeranian Business School.
- When visa is received, please inform us about that, so we can change your application status to enrolled. Also, we need to know all details about your travel to Szczecin, so we can confirm your accomodation, send you school schedule etc. This is the end of application process and we are happy to see you soon 🙂
Please keep in mind that you will be refunded full tuition (without acceptance fee) only in case of Embassy visa denial. Please send us the proof of denial and
refund form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.We will return the fees only to the same account holder who transferred fees. In any other cases, tuition fee and application fee is not refundable
Keep in mind that the whole process may take up to 2-3 months:
- application procedure:
- review of your documents: 5 business days
- tuition fee receipt: up to 5 business days
- acceptance letter issuance: 2 business days
- visa interview: sometimes more that 30 waiting days