You will be using an on-line platform to start your journey with the West Pomeranian Business School. Our registration system is easy and friendly. You will be guided with step-by-step instructions.Check prices Apply now
Application process explained step-by-step:
- Click here. You will be transferred to our on-line application platform. You can return to application process anytime. You will be given your login and password.
- First, fill out your personal information as well as application questions.
- You will receive 4 tasks from us:
- prepare your original educational documents to take with you to Szczecin,
- scan original educational documents directly to the system (may be done on the phone):
- secondary school certificate with final exam grades for all programmes,
- bachelor degree with transcript of records for International MBA and for master degree programme.
- prepare your documents either to be in English or Polish language,
- scan your passport page with the photo.
- If you are done with tasks above you will receive conditional acceptance letter as well as invoice for acceptance fee and tuition fee payment. Your status will change to: “conditionally accepted“. When all conditions described above are met and all fees are paid you will receive acceptance letter . Your status will change to “accepted” to the West Pomeranian Business School.
- With these documents you may apply for visa.
- After visa is received, you will be enrolled to the West Pomeranian Business School and your status will change to “enrolled“.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT TUITION FEE REFUND:
Our policy is very clear regarding tuition fee refund. We refund tuition only in case of visa denial. You will be requested to scan as the proof oh visa denial. You will be refunded 100%. Tuition fee will be returned only to the same account bank. We are, by law, not allowed to refund to any other accounts.
For visa refund: please fill out the refund and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow up to 3 weeks for the transfer.