Cibera is a project of the European Union programme called Leonardo da Vinci, whose main aim is to improve the quality and to increase the cooperation of institutions in order to transfer innovation and knowledge.
The project is divided in 5 main work packages:
- Methodological and Pedagogical online learning Guide.
- Contents Modularization.
- Kick off workshops to select training participants.
- Developing of a self-training and guidance pilot experience.
- Promotion and dissemination.
The objective of Cibera is to transfer strategical tools for Telecenter’s managers based on innovative methodologies and in online training platforms.
There are also some specific objectives:
- To transfer a training tool for strategical planning of Telecenters
- To validate the training methodology and contents
- To disseminate the results and to promote the exploitation of the new training tool through Cibera Network (European Telecenter Network).
Cibera Project has been carried out by a partnership made up of eight entities from seven European Countries.
The partners are:
- Dedalo Foundation (Spain)
- Iniciativas Innovadoras (Spain)
- Recreation and Development Union (Bulgaria)
- Research Academic Computer Technology Institute (Greece)
- Hungarian Telecottage Association (Hungary)
- National Association from Distance Education (Lithuania)
- West Pomeranian Business School (Poland)
- University “Politehnica” of Bucharest (Romania).