Stanowisko: Quality Assurance Coordinator, Complaints Handling
Adres email do aplikowania: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for:
Quality Assurance Coordinator, Complaints Handling (f/m/d).
Due to development of the organization, as well as meeting our Customers’ expectations, we plan to increase Customer Complaints Team located in our Polish Radiometer factory in Stargard.
The Customer Complaints Team has a significant cross-functional role in Radiometer in Poland but also globally. Team collaborates, facilitates, trains, and communicates to seek solutions by being close to our partners. Customer Complaints Team also provides quality assurance services to ensure the integrity of products received and shipped out, as well as services provided to clients. Support business and customer needs, follows government regulations, industry and organization standards. Supplier selection & auditing, material qualification, inspection and test, performance monitoring and supplier development are also in scope of the Team. With a responsibility of quality system certifications and licenses (e.g. ISO, CE) Customer Complaints Team supports market release of new product development, leads audits and inspection, prepares resolution and inspection findings.
To become successful, you must have a talent for crafting good relations and facilitate improvement. You are an excellent teammate but are confident in working on your own. You will work across the organization and cooperate with RA, R&D, Technical Support and Service Production and other departments internally, but you will also work together with Sales subsidiaries and Distributors as well as RA/QA colleges at other Radiometer sites to ensure alignment.
- Handling Customer Complaints according to procedures.
- Participate in optimization of the current Customer Complaint process ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Supporting the organization during External Audits.
- The preferred candidate holds a Master or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, Biology, Biochemistry, or similar.
- Profound experience as MS Office user, including Excel in particular.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English, position is working closely with the rest of the global organization.
- Good knowledge of applicable standards and regulatory requirements (ISO 13485, MDSAP, MD&IVD regulations, MD directive, and FDA legislation) is preferred, but not essential.
- The position does not require a lot of travelling but some days during the year must be expected, most travelling will be to Denmark.
What we offer:
You will get the chance of being part of scaling up the current complaint handling unit in Poland. An outstanding opportunity for personal and professional development in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual. Both in Poland, Denmark and abroad you will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lives. We offer you 'freedom with responsibility’, and a wide range of staff benefits.