Teamplace GmbH, founded in 2015, has a clear mission: Making the sharing of files and team collaboration easier than ever before. At its Berlin headquarters, a team of experts developed the Teamplace solution that securely connects teams and groups instantly, allowing an unlimited exchange of files and ideas from different disciplines.
Join our talented and creative team in Berlin and be responsible to deliver the best user experience for our web applications. Working closely with our specification and design team on planning and implementing details for the applications, you will be challenged with developing new features, proof of concepts and the integration of new development frameworks.
What’s in your bag?
- Proven experience (2+ years) in developing high-quality web applications. We’d love to see some of your projects
- Experience with Backbone.js and/or AngularJS
- Good understanding of Web APIs and the ability to consume JSON from RESTful APIs
- Experience with WebSockets and Web Workers would be great, ASP.NET MVC and Razor Views with Visual Studio is a plus
- Understanding of Git and JIRA
- Confident with the details of developing, testing, building and deploying web applications
- You love clean, maintainable code and are able to work on existing code and refactor it
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills (German is a plus)
- You are an open-minded team player who wants to develop awesome products for a great user experience
We have this for you:
- A dynamic and open work atmosphere, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree in Berlin’s Tiergarten district, easily accessible by bicycle, bus and rail
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours and kindergarten subsidies
- Smartphone sponsorship and participation in the employee share ownership program
- A large cafeteria with organic-quality food and free drinks
- Many team and sporting events, a game console lounge for perfect breaks and for sporty employees, we even have showers
It sounds good to you? Then we are looking forward to meet you! Send us your application including your CV, example of your works, expected salary and terms of notice.
Malte de Buhr, Tel. 004930 39493 10, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org