We are currently looking for JUNIOR SECURITY SPECIALIST IAM (IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT) for our department in Bydgoszcz.
Do you know Linux? Join our international team!
Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS).
IAM team tries to answer the following question: “How the user accounts should be propagated across the IT systems of an organization to allow for effective and secure access to the most critical and key resources of the company?” A perfect candidate for a position in the Application support engineer team should be interested in finding an answer to this question, as well as in finding approaches to constantly improve processes of account synchronization.
Main duties include:
- performing diagnosis on incidents;
- implementing standard changes to the infrastructure;
- communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts;
- management of system performance, capacity, service quality;
Main Skill: Linux advanced user
Additional but not required advantages:
- software development;
- scripting languages (shell, Perl, etc.);
- NetIQ IdM, Microsoft FIM/MIM, DirX;
- Java web services;
- Apache, Tomcat, IIS;
- CyberArk, TPAM;
- SSO, Radius, RSA, PKI;
- LDAP, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL servers.
- job that will let you get to know variety of advanced IT technologies and products from companies like Novell, Microsoft, Oracle
- chance to start your career in Identity and Access Management
- dynamically growing IT discipline
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting project
- work in international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- study of foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org