Atos is an international IT services company. It employs 100.000 employees in 72 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, almost 5000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
We are currently looking for:
IAM (Identity and Management) ENGINEER
for our department in Bydgoszcz.
Join our international team!
Are you a good candidate?
Main duties consist of:
- performing advanced diagnosis on incidents;
- implementing changes to the infrastructure;
- communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts
- management of system performance, capacity, service quality;
- participation in and execution of projects;
- designing and implementing voice systems (senior positions);
- supporting bid management with technical expertise (senior positions).
Linux advanced user
- User management
- Shell scripting
- Text file processing
- Windows Server proficiency
- Knows Active Directory
- General understanding of GPO
- What is it?
- LDAP schema
- LDAP search & modify
- LDIF file
- Understands SQL querries
- Extracting data from DB
- Putting data in DB
- Able to JOIN few tables and create a report
Knows any programming or scripting language
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting project
- work in international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- study of foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)