Let‘s shape the future of connected logistics!
Join our Innovation Hub in Berlin as
App Developer (iOS, Android, Xamarin)
Our Berlin Innovation Hub is a space for invention and creation: we push the boundaries of connected logistics systems enabled by Internet-of-Things, artificial intelligence and big data science. We are creators and developers, designers and creatives, techies and data scientists. Our way of working is collaborative: rapid prototyping for validated learning and creating MVPs is second nature for us.
We are working on delivering unique digital products, services and new data-driven business models that bring value to the global logistics ecosystem.
- Develop ideas and translate design and user requirements into a mobile testbed, MVP and store-ready fully-functional app
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers
- Build and drive development in native iOS (Objective C, Swift), and/or Android (JAVA) and/or Xamarin (C#) apps
- Drive test automation (Specta, Quick, JUnit, NUnit) for mobile applications
- Deploy continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You have an aptitude for rapidly learning new concepts and technologies and applying them in an agile manner
- You have up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of current technology trends and you love working in agile teams
We’d love to hear from candidates with at least three (3) years commercial experience in a fast-paced, tech-driven/startup environment.
You should demonstrate that you’ve built a native iOS/Android or Xamarin app, from idea to launch and on-going updates with the passion to always push your product to the next level.
App Developer candidates ideally have a background in informatics, computer science, engineering or comparable studies, and should be well-versed in one or more of the following technologies, tools and methodologies:
- Objective C, Swift, JAVA, C#, Mac OSX-Server, Jenkins, Xcode, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven, Git, Android Developer Tools, Jira, Confluence, Android networking and REST Web Services
- Behaviour Driven Development (Specta, Quick, JUnit)
- Product Development (HW/SW)
- Agile Project Management (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles
- Experience in Backend Development (Rails, Spring, Node.js) is an advantage.
What we offer you
- Innovative environment working for the B2B pioneer in automotive connectivity solutions
- Thrilling projects in international interdisciplinary teams with global market impact
- Attractive compensation package
- Creative atmosphere in co-working space Ahoy! Berlin
- Flat hierarchy, open collaborative culture, with English as primary language (German beneficial)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and self-organised work to see your ideas come to life and scale globally
- Liaison with the Daimler group with the flexibility of a digital innovation lab
The job is full-time and limited to a term of two (2) years with the option of a permanent employment contract.
How to apply for App Developer
Send us an email to email@example.com, with desired salary, earliest availability and with your CV.
In your email application, please explain one of your major coding challenges in the past two years: What was it about, how did you approach and solve it, what have you learned. If you have any code to share that would be a plus, but it‘s not required. One page will be sufficient.
- Ort: Berlin
- URL: http://innovationhub.fleetboard.com/
- Ansprechpartner: Harald Marx
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telefon: (+49) 0711 / 17 – 91999