In quest for a Head of Business Development to join a fast growing, young start-up originally from the Netherlands.
Role: conquer the German market by setting and executing roadmap and by improving customer acquisition cost.
Do you want to…
- work within a creative start-up and be an active co-creator?
- take responsibility in growing a business with open corporate culture?
- be part of an international environment in the heart of Berlin?
Then this is for you!
A fast growing, young start-up originally from the Netherlands is establishing its delivery services since almost a year successfully in Germany and is looking for support for the customer service team.
- You will be a key member of the international business development team and will report directly to our VP of Growth.
- You will lead the local sales and business development teams, and are responsible for the growth of our subscription base across the German market.
- Your main task is to secure a sustainable customer acquisition.
- Budgeting, planning and optimizing return of a six figure annual marketing budget
- Manage direct sales channel, including selection & training of sales-staff, scheduling events & planning personnel
- Manage offline media channels, including budgeting, planning & production of offline media initiatives
- Maintain and leverage existing strategic partnerships
- Source and build new strategic partnerships
- Outstanding track record both academically and professionally
- Fluent in German (in both speech and writing)
- 1-3 years working experience in sales or business development at an e-commerce
- Structured approach to work – Can easily switch from data analytics and strategy to getting things done hands-on
- Able to quickly build relationships with different stakeholders but also a strong negotiator
- Pro-active and definite ‘can do’ attitude: pushes for growth
Polyglot Group is an award-winning Human Resources & cross-cultural solutions provider to international organizations of all sizes. We proudly assist start-ups, SMEs and global organizations wishing to expand or optimize local operations. Our Australian, European & LATAM offices assist strategy execution all around the world so we invite you to check job opportunities in your region by visiting the job opportunities section of our website! We value your language skills and if you want to work for an international company or travel, let us know as we may have a job for you now or in the future! Most of our opportunities are advertised, but some aren’t so if none of the advertised job ads suit your ideal job, send us your resume and a few words to describe your ideal role so that we can be in touch in the future if a suitable opportunity arises.